- Only the softest rock-formed mineral talc with high degree of cleavage.
This talc is easily exfoliated with a rich smooth texture.
- A white fine clay mineral exhibiting excellent compatibility with other elements used in various applications.
- Wollastonite & Attapulgite
- Wollastonite is a naturally occurring white fibrous or mass of the silicate group that contains calcium content. The main applications are predominantly resin, ceramics. Attapulgite is a clay mineral with a hollow needle-like crystal structure.
- Ground Calcium Carbonate
- Our calcium carbonates are made from pulverized limestone found throughout Japan.
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Diatomite is fossilized earth created from the mass breeding of phytoplankton called diatoms which deposit fossilized silica.
- Toll Manufacturing
- Hayashi Kasei accepts toll manufacturing requests.